Faster Deployment. Greater ROI. Continuous Improvement.
Implementation service providers play a very important role in helping companies realize the value of Workday’s business management solutions. During initial deployment and throughout each product update, Workday and service providers must work side by side to exceed customer expectations. Meteorix meets this challenge with COMPaaS (Continuous Optimization, Measurement and Performance as a Service); the first Workday service offering that provides both rapid time-to-value and continuous improvement. For a detailed overview of COMPaaS, please download the COMPaaS Data Sheet.
Exclusive 3 Year Fixed Fee Service Approach
Designed to complement Workday’s SaaS value proposition, COMPaaS provides a unique 3 year fixed fee service plan that accelerates the initial deployment, supports follow-on updates and enhancements, and increases user adoption and satisfaction.
COMPaaS offers clients a fixed fee, cost effective deployment model that delivers 30-50% cost savings over traditional methods and provides a balanced investment structure that matches the software subscription agreement.
Specifically, COMPaaS provides Workday customers the following services and benefits:
- Continuous deployment (with an accelerated go-live)
- Workday updates (3 times per year), which include an impact report, recommendations and deployment
- Business process optimization, analysis, and benchmarking
- Business process, tenant configuration, and security services.
Accelerating Workday Time-to-Value
Meteorix functional delivery teams accelerate time-to-value by using:
- Configurable process maps and templates optimized for Workday
- Collaboration technologies to streamline, review, and approval tasks
- Highly automated deployment processes to convert data and instill security standards
Our Tenant Architect™ tool leads clients through a series of questions to ensure deployment plans and configurations match needs and objectives. Collectively, our extensive repository of proven, repeatable and documented delivery techniques jump start deployment, speed time-to-value and mitigate risk.
With Meteorix, clients go live faster and continuously deploy functionality to achieve higher ROI on their Workday investments.
Bringing SaaS and Agile Benefits to Service Delivery
The Meteorix next-generation service delivery model brings SaaS benefits to services and employs lean and agile “service” principles to Workday delivery.
- Continuous deployment for the duration of software license agreement
- Service center model featuring automated configuration and highly efficient teams working concurrently on multiple projects
- On-demand access to functional expertise and technical resources
- Pre-defined service packages configurable to meet specific business needs, with the cost and efficiency advantages of automation
- User engagement through training, documentation and sharing best practices– proven strategies to boost software adoption and grow Workday effectiveness
Please Contact Us to learn more about COMPaaS and how we can help your organization.