The Associate Integration Consultant works with Workday’s customer implementation projects, with a focus on the most strategic and complex projects. The Integration Consultant works closely with the client’s project team to ensure the customer’s successful deployments of Workday’s various integration products, tools, and services. The Integration Consultant will help manage the integration deliverables associated with Workday implementation projects. Integration Consultants must have deep knowledge of service oriented architecture design principals, common ERP integration design patterns, in-depth knowledge of Workday’s various integration technologies, Workday’s Implementation methodology, and will combine those skills to drive integration deployment successes.
Responsibilities:• Work with the project team to configure and test integrations between the ERP solution and benefit providers, payroll systems and other 3rd party/custom solutions
• Coordinate assigned deliverable schedules to ensure Customer’s timelines are met
• Complete the work assigned to you by the Engagement Manager within the budgeted time allocated
• Provide the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
• Work with the Delivery Assurance group to ensure compliance with agreed to project checkpoints
• Provide guidance to Customers or service partners on integrations
• Design, Build, Test and Deploy Integration solutions for Customers
• Participate in update training and other events that help share one’s product skills with other Consultants
• Contribute to the Customers’ experience with the integration products, tools and services in a way that results in high Customer satisfaction
• Engage where appropriate in the sales cycle to help scope integration projects
• Command of Service Oriented Architecture Concepts
• EDI, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net or other integration technologies
• Working knowledge of the Eclipse development environment.
• WebLogic, WebSphere, WebMethods or other middleware experience a plus.
• PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Netsuite, Taleo, or other SaaS and On-Premise ERP systems
Supporting Skills:• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
• Passionate about learning and implementing new technologies.
• Ability to adapt and master changes to technology and products.
• Ability to help Customers resolve integration issues requiring a depth of expertise in the targeted solution
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
• Demonstrate a passion for customer service; ensure the client can serve as a reference once the client is in production
• Team player who will work across the Company to continue improving the way Customers are served
• Ability to work independently and remotely.
• Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
Meteorix is early stage company that is dedicated to customer satisfaction, innovation and its core values:
- Honesty, Integrity, Ethics
- Focus and Discipline
- Constant Improvement
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and fast growing company that is partnered with the newest and most innovative ERP company in the market (Workday), please submit your resume through our website: www.Meteorix.com
Meteorix does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Meteorix will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.