Meteorix is a Workday services partner that is solely focused helping companies get maximum value from their Workday solution. Meteorix and Workday’s partnership provides the synergy necessary to elevate business performance and expedite rapid time-to-value for clients. Meteorix is a SaaS solution provider offering a broad range of professional services to assist enterprises accelerate their adoption of cloud applications and platforms. Meteorix deploys Workday solutions for Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financials, and Spend Management.
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Their solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
The Business Consultant will be responsible for supporting the successful implementation of the Workday solution. The Business Consultant will provide Workday product and implementation expertise to their engagements. The Business Consultant will work with their Engagement Managers, Lead Business Consultants and clients to understand business requirements and help configure and test the Workday solution. The Business Consultant will take direction and provide status to the Engagement Manager and the Lead Business Consultant assigned to their project.
Key Areas of Responsibility:• Become an expert in the Workday product suite – HCM, Payroll and/or Financials
• Perform the following on an engagement : 1) understand client business requirements, 2) configure the Workday solution, 2) demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, 3) assist the client in testing the Workday solution
• Work with the client to help convert legacy data into Workday
• Complete the work assigned to you by the Engagement Manager and/or Lead Business Consultant within the budgeted time allocated
• Assist the integration consulting team in helping to configure and test integrations between Workday and benefit providers, payroll systems and other 3rd party/custom solutions
• Understand Workday’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
• Work with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints
• Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices
• Identify opportunities to position other service offerings
• Ensure the client is referencable once the client is in production
• Participate in update training and other events that help share one’s product skills with other consultants
• Provide the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
Knowledge Base:• Field of Studies or Experience with at least 2 functional areas:
• HCM business process
• Absence Management
• Performance Management
• Payroll processing
• Succession Planning
• General Ledger
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• Bachelor degree required.
• 3 – 6 years professional experience or 1 year Workday experience
Passion for customer service
• A spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship
• Functional and technical experience a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
• Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
• Experience with multiple HCM, payroll and/or financial applications a plus
• Ability to travel up to 25 % of the time
Meteorix is early stage company that is dedicated to customer satisfaction, innovation and its core values:
- Honesty, Integrity, Ethics
- Focus and Discipline
- Constant Improvement
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and fast growing company that is partnered with the newest and most innovative ERP company in the market (Workday), please submit your resume thru our website: www.Meteorix.com
Meteorix does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Meteorix will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.